Looking for a solution to fix QuickBooks Error Code 108? If yes, then you are on the right page.
QuickBooks Error 108 is one of the most annoying errors that is triggered mainly because of online banking errors. When error code 108 happens, you may face technical issues while downloading your Bank transaction.
To prevent this error, you have to make sure that your Internet speed is great and that you are providing the correct details while filing the form. If not cured on time, the error can stay for months, making it difficult for you to link your bank accounts with QuickBooks. Thus, you need to fix this error immediately. Read this blog to acquire more information about the error!
Don’t Know How to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 108? Get in touch with the Quickbooks expert via email [email@example.com] and find the perfect solution.
Explanations for QuickBooks Error Code 108
The QuickBooks error 108 occurs due to problems from your Bank’s end. It is an issue where the Bank doesn’t accept your login information. The error code 108 can also emerge due to a slow Internet connection. The unstable or slow internet speed can cease you from accessing your Bank Account transaction.
The Bank’s website conveys you a message, which you have to respond to, about:
• The Bank’s new service terms.
• Their Special Offers.
• Modification in Site or information about the maintenance.
What Promotes QuickBooks Error 108?
The QuickBooks Error Code 108 is basically a technical error that a user encounters due to a QuickBooks installation problem or Connection problem with the QuickBooks software. However, there can be other reasons as well, which are mentioned below:
• You have provided incorrect login credentials.
• Downloaded transactions are deleted.
• You have installed Pop-up Blockers.
• Slow Internet Speed creates an obstacle between the QuickBooks software and the web server.
• You are partially logged in to your Bank Account.
• You are using an older or incompatible version of QuickBooks software.
What are the Signs of QuickBooks Error Code 108?
If you are not sure about the error, you can identify the QuickBooks Error Code 108 by checking the below-given symptoms:
• You are not able to access your QuickBooks App.
• The Program window is crashing.
• Your system becomes slow and sluggish.
• An error message displays on your System screen.
How to Put QuickBooks Error Code 108 to an End?
After discussing the important information about error code 108, we have reached the most crucial section, which is troubleshooting solutions for the error. Below we have mentioned some tried and tested solutions that can help you resolve the error with their correct executions:
First Solution: Read all the Notification from your Bank or Credit Card Company
Check all the Messages on the Website from your Financial Institute. To do so, follow the given steps:
1. To initiate the process, Sign in to your Online Banking Account.
2. Now, Review all the notifications from the Bank, and find out if there is any message that is important.
3. Next, Remove all the notifications that are not major according to you.
4. Thereafter, Sign out from your Online Banking Account.
5. Open QuickBooks Online, and Sign in to it.
6. Now, look for the Banking option, and select it.
7. Next, from the Banking tab, you have to choose the Update option.
8. Finally, end the process and check if the error is fixed.
Second Solution: Turn Off the Pop-up Blocker
In case the first solution won’t work for you, try the next method and check if it can help you eliminate QuickBooks Error Code 108. Follow the mentioned steps with the utmost care and attention, to do so:
1. Launch your Browser, and go to the Settings option.
2. Now, look for the installed Extensions.
3. If there is any pop-up blocker present, then disable it.
4. Next, you have to go to the Settings option of your installed antivirus program and search for the pop-up blocker feature.
5. If you find it, Turn it off.
6. Now, Try to download the banking transaction again in QuickBooks Online.
Third Solution: Refresh the Connection Between QuickBooks and your Financial Institute
The procedure to update your Account connection in QuickBooks is different for the Online and the Self-Employed Version.
In QuickBooks Online Banking
1. Initiate the process by login into your QuickBooks Online account.
2. Now, click on the Banking or Transaction tab.
3. Lastly, Select the Update option.
In QuickBooks Self-Employed Banking
1. In the Beginning, log in to your Self- Employed Account.
2. Click on the profile icon
3. Select the Bank Accounts.
4. Press The Refresh All tab.
Fourth Solution: Modify your Banking information in QuickBooks Online
If QuickBooks error 108 continues to annoy you even after implementing the three procedures, it may be because you have changed your Online banking credentials and forgot to update them in QB Online. Follow these steps to make necessary changes in QuickBooks Online:
1. Navigate to the banking option in QuickBooks Online.
2. Now, Open your Bank account.
3. Click on the Pencil icon next to the account name.
4. Select the Edit Sign-in Info tab.
5. Finish the process by providing your online banking new id and password.
QuickBooks error code 108 is specified for Online and Self-Employed versions only. However, the above-mentioned described solutions can help you in fixing the error. For any further assistance, you can email us your query or use the live chat option.