QuickBooks is one of the most sought after accounting software for its incredible accounting features. Once installed on your system, you can harvest its multi-faceted benefits. However, when not installed properly, you may face trouble in running the program.
QuickBooks Install error 1722 is also an installation error in the program that can hamper the performance of QuickBooks software. When installing the program, there can be multiple factors that can evoke this error. To eliminate the issue, you need to look for the possible causes behind it. Read this post until the end to find more information on QuickBooks error 1722.
You may also like: QuickBooks Error 1601, 1603, 1642
Need a professional assistance in troubleshooting the QuickBooks error code 1722? Get help by Contacting at [firstname.lastname@example.org].
What Causes QuickBooks Error Message 1722 To Crop Up?
There are several reasons that can interfere with the QuickBooks installation process, thereby promoting QuickBooks error 1722. Some of the main reasons are stated in the below-given points:
• Improper or faulty installation of the QuickBooks application.
• Damaged Windows of program related file due to a virus or malware infection.
• Accidentals or malicious deletion of the QuickBooks files can bring forth this error.
• Error code 1722 can occur at runtime, and therefore, it is also known as the Runtime error.
• When recent modifications in QuickBooks has registered a damaged Windows.
Read Also: Fix Intuit QuickBooks Error PS032
What Are The Symptoms Of QuickBooks Installation Error 1722?
If you are having trouble with the program installation, and need to confirm if it is the QuickBooks error code 1722, check for the below-given symptoms:
• You will see an error code on your screen with a message that states – Error 1722: QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
• With the arrival of the error message, you will experience frequent system crashing.
• Besides, the system will respond to the mouse or keyword inputs sluggishly.
• The installation process will be hindered showing up the error message on your screen.
On experiencing these symptoms, start looking for the troubleshooting procedures for the QuickBooks install error 1722.
Solutions To Fix QuickBooks Installation Error Code 1722
To resolve the runtime error 1722 in QuickBooks, follow the below-explained solutions:
Solution 1: Run QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool Using Tool Hub
QuickBooks installation error can prevent users from running the program to its fullest potential. Intuit offers an incredible tool, known as QuickBooks install diagnostic tool that diagnoses the installation for the possible issues and troubleshoot them if identified. To run this tool, you need to download QuickBooks Tool Hub in the first place. Below are the steps:
• Download QuickBooks Tool Hub on your system from Intuit’s official website.
• Save the downloaded file to your Desktop or any other easily accessible location.
• Now run the downloaded QuickBooksToolHub.exe file to start the installation.
• Follow the instructions carefully listed on your screen.
• Agree to the terms and conditions to finish the installation so that you can run the tool.
• Now open QuickBooks Tool Hub and select Installation Issues.
• After that, select QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool to make it run and wait until it complete the process.
• Once the tool finished its job, restart your computer and check if the QuickBooks error 1722 is resolved or not.
See Also: How to Fix Quickbooks Error 15103
Try the next solution if the error persists.
Solution 2: Update Windows To Fix Error Code 1722
An outdated or damaged Windows can also be one of the primary reasons behind the runtime error in QuickBooks application. Updating Windows to the latest release can help. Follow the below-explained steps:
• Make a visit to the Windows update page in the first place.
• Perform the desired steps to complete the update.
• After the completion of the update procedure, restart your system.
• If you are able to open QuickBooks without getting the error, open QuickBooks with your company file.
If the error continues, repair your damaged Windows components.
Solution 3: Repair Windows Components Manually
As we have earlier discussed, QuickBooks install error 1722 can also take place due to damaged Windows components. Windows components are required to install a program smoothly. Therefore, follow the below-given steps to repair the damaged Windows components manually:
Note: It is wise to get help from experts before you fix damaged Microsoft .NET Framework or MSXML.
Steps to Repair or reinstall Microsoft .NET Framework.
Steps to Repair Microsoft MSXML.
After repairing the Windows components, install QuickBooks Desktop application on your computer smoothly. If you are unable to do so, try the next solution.
Solution 4: Utilize QuickBooks Repair Tool
• Click Select File tab if you know the location of the QuickBooks company file.
• If not, select Search File option to open open the QuickBooks data file.
• Once opened, click on Scan File option.
• Thereafter, click on Company to see the preview of the scanned company details.
• If the issues are detected, click Repair button to fix them.
• Now click Customer button to see customer-related information.
• When in Save as box, select version and path.
• Now ckick Vendor button to see vendor-related information.
• Once the repair process is completed, you will see a message on your screen.
• Click Employees tab and it will give you the employees-related details.
• Moving ahead, click Start button to initiate the repairing procedure.
• Hit OK button and close the window.
Also Read: Fix Intuit QuickBooks Online Login Problems
In A Nutshell!
The solutions discussed in this post can help you in fixing the QuickBooks install error 1722. If you want to avoid the hassles of the troubleshooting, get in touch with our experienced professionals and get one-on-one assistance for the error resolution.
Read More Articles Here:
QuickBooks Not Responding | Here’s How to Fix It
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 15240